Friday, September 5, 2008

1st (ok should be 2nd) day of Kindergarten!











Yesterday was supposed to be the 1st day of kindergarten but Audrey was stuck at home with bronchitis and a double ear infection- what lousy timing! She's doing much better now and was able to go to class today. She was a might nervous but as soon as she spotted a familiar face she was off like a shot and ready to go. When I picked her up later this morning she was all smiles and very excited to be a kindergartner. It so surreal my little girl is old enough to go to school all by herself, I don't even have to walk her and help her put things in her cubby (though I'd like to!) I guess the letting go is only bound to get more difficult the older she gets. Sigh...she's growing up way too fast!

1 comment:

Jennifer Oaks said...

great pictures! Too bad she goes in the AM, Michael goes in the PM.. will make it hard to meet up with you. LOVE the profile picture too!