Sunday, November 30, 2008

Little Darlings.

Ben and I decided we were having Thanksgiving here this year as opposed to running back and forth between our family's like we usually do. So Wednesday we hung around the house getting things ready and all was well until this! -->

Our little darlings decided the living room looked better painted in dry eraser. Uggggh. There went my peaceful evening. Don't worry I made the two little dears help scrub it off, not to mention added a little warmth to their behinds. I sure hope that is the last I see of markers for a while!

On the bright side we had a great time on Thanksgiving. We had a lovely feast, played some games and watched Iron Man in our theater. Fun, family and food. Loved it.

1 comment:

The FOUR Wheeler's said...

Oh NO!! Just what we get to look forward to! :)