Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The man of the house is Thirty!





























I really wanted to do something special for Ben when he turned thirty but trying to figure out something besides just getting together for cake was a bit of a challenge. I then discovered backcountry aerosports- its a private owned hanger where you can take aerotrike rides- so fun! I'm sure he'd have preferred something wild and crazy like sky diving but this was still a bit of excitment and he was definately surprised! I rented the place for an evening (last Tuesday) and about 15 family and friends joined us for a chilly but fun filled night. I would strongly encourage anyone to try it-seriously fun! check it out at http://www.backcountryaerosports.com/

2 comments:

Bergs In Germany said...

Sounds like fun! Wish Shawn and I could've been there.

Jennifer Oaks said...

great idea! how fun!